Monday, April 03, 2006

SPRING, Alicia, and Crazy For You

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE 61 Degrees on Monday- I am thankful.
Tap, tap... is this thing on? I know I haven't posted pictures, but I need some comments here people! Ha, just kidding. I am just doing nothing on a Sunday night and don't want to feel pathetic because I am writing on a blog that no one looks at. :-)


Well, it was a great weekend! I was running around a lot, but I was thankful for all the things I got to do! Alicia came into town this week, and I was so excited to go up to Ogden and see her on Saturday afternoon before she left. I just watched while she and Chris packed, and we talked, and ate, and she went back to West Virginia, but hey- it was SOOOOOO good to see her and we laughed because as she packed we were comparing clothes... she ended up changing into something almost exactly like I was wearing and we took some pics... but OF COURSE my camera pooped out and wouldn't work, so she's gonna post those pictures. :-) I love Licia!

Graduation is getting closer. I didn't realize it till today, but there are only like two weeks left of classes. Yikes. I have lots to do in those two weeks. :-) Hee hee. I am taking suggestions on what to do with myself after I graduate... anyone? And I WILL NOT say yes to anyone who says, "Marry me" as a comment on my blog. I have had too many guys asking me out over TEXT MESSAGING lately- and I say NO to technological advances! :-) Ha ha.

I just got cast as Polly in Crazy For You at the Hale Center Theatre in West Valley. It runs in June and July. I'll post more info eventually. It is an amazing theatre and I am really excited to work there. The stage is incredible. So we'll see how that goes!

Peace out all. Loves.

1 comment:

Jason Graham said...

Hey Amy, I tried to comment but you never approve them... are they that bad?