Saturday, March 11, 2006

Life Update :-)

Well, I suppose it's time for an update. The last month has been pretty crazy-I have worked a lot- way too much actually, and it is tending to cut into my social life. BUT I have friends at work- so that is always nice and helps out. :-) I feel like I am playing when I am at work. Anyway, I am down to about a month and a half till graduation, and I really still don't know what I am doing. My thoughts are to get a full time job here in Utah, and then if there are auditions I want to go to or whatever I can just fly out to NYC and do them. I just don't see the logic in moving to New York and working at the Olive Garden while I starve trying to get onto Broadway. My family is here- I have no one, and no job in New York. So unless, by some weird divine intervention, I get a great performing job somewhere other than Utah, I will be staying here. But hey, I will be able to save $$$, but myself a nice car, and TRAVEL because I am single and I will only be supporting myself. And if I brilliant performing opportunity comes my way, I will take it. But for now, I am going to see what is left for me here at home. (NOT Layton PS... I will probably stay in SL or Provo... what the heck would I do with myself in LAYTON??)



Let's see... what else? Boys have been drama. I swear, I can't get the ones I WANT to ask me out TO ask me out, and I can't get other ones to STOP asking me out! Nah- things are ok in that department, but I have so little time to date and socialize that when I DO have time, I don't know who to give it to. Sounds crazy and weird that I am complaining about being asked out so much... but BLEH!!!! It is overwhelming and I HATE dating. That is all. There are two boys with some serious potential right now... and some others that I don't know if there's potential because I have no time to do anything with them.... such is my life as an almost graudated 24 year old. :-)

1 comment:

Jason Graham said...

thanks for being blatent :).