Saturday, February 11, 2006



Well, Showcase ended tonight. It turned out much better than expected, so I am very happy about that!!! Here are some pictures of the two numbers I did. Yes, I am supposed to look stupid in the red/navy blue getup, and the little black dress was for my "Thoroughly Modern Millie" number. I sang "Nice" from Lucky Stiff with Ben Tichy- a junior in the program, and some of you will recognize Cy Wood with me in the above picture. Cy and I work together in the HFAC and laugh lots and enjoy ourselves. (He's also an MDT major and was in Showcase... hence the picture together.) :-) Anyways- so there ya go!!!

1 comment:

Jason Graham said...

Hooray for Amy. Just so you know, you are super talented. I can push buttons and turn knobs but it starts at the source. You rock... I miss Sister Poppins.