



Last weekend I went up to Rexburg for the first time in about a year. It was so crazy to see all the new things going up!!! They have more places to eat than just Frontier Pies!!! WAHOO! I mean, really, now they have a movie theatre and lots of good places to hang and eat.... WHO NEEDS I.F.!!! But I guess that it what I loved about that place... it was so small that going to IDAHO FALLS was a trip. I can't tell you how many times the girls and I piled in the car (The Maz Coaster) for Friday night trips to IF. Oh the memories. :-) The temple is also coming together. Some of the walls are up and it's going to be gorgeous to have that bulding in that little city! It's cool. Anyway- most of these pics are for Lic and my other Ricks roomies to see the insanity that has gone on since we left... across the street from Colonial #304 now lies a Subway, some Pinapple Grill, and a little grocery store.... SHEESH! Also, in case you have missed Raspberry Tart ice cream with nerds mixed into it... or better known as "BRAINS," I want to to know that I stopped in at Mill Hollow and had some... too bad I had no Colonial House freezer to come home and save them in!! :-) Hee hee. (PS: That has got to be one of the most unflattering pictures of me, but hey, I am eating BRAINS! I had to put it on the BLOG!)
Saturday, March 11, 2006
Old Times in the "Iceburg"
Posted by
Amy
at
4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Augh, I am laughing so freaking hard!! Chris was like what are you doing!! I hadn't thought of the maz coaster and the "Brains" forever! That is so cool that you went there. Remember how we had to take the trip to IF to get the crickets, and then the one time they completely froze in the window, and then later came back to life!!! I love that you went there, and your pics from china are soooo cool, I am jealous!! WEll love ya lots, licia
Post a Comment