
So I haven't posted any of my pictures from my trip to China yet. I have over 700 of them so when I get them all filtered down I'll put them up. I was in Hong Kong, China, and Korea for a month last spring, and IT WAS AMAZING!!! This picture (and don't ask me WHY I am pulling this face- it was taken by the professional photographer we had on tour with us.... whatever Amy) is from a day we spent with university students in Tianjin. I ate sweet and sour chicken (????) in their cafeteria that day and spent the night hung over the toilet in our ikky dorm room barfing it up. Sorry for the gross details. :-)
Does anyone even read this anymore? Or is this just my strange version of entertaining myself? Wait, Lic, I know you read it, and you were my inspiration to become a "blogger." So yay. I need something interesting to happen so I can take pictures and put them on here. Hmmmmm. School is great- this semester is flying by- we're already in week 5!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT!!! My time here at BYU really is coming to an end! Anyway, MDT Showcase is Thursday and Friday, which will be great. After that I may have time for a social life... :-) I'll post Showcase pics this weekend... Be happy.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Posted by
Amy
at
1:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been reading it, but just an FYI...You can set up your blog to e-mail you statistics of how many people visit your blog each day, how long they stay on the site and even where they're from and what browser they're using. You might want to give it a try, then you'll know if you're just entertaining yourself or other people too:)
Amy, i feel bad that you are probably looking on here every day and for a little while there have been no comments. So I thought I would comment and say HI and hope your thing this weekend goes awesome! See ya. (Humm...do know who this is?)
I'm hear for you AMy!! I am glad that you updated, especially mentioning me, I feel so loved! How did your audition thing go with the snow white, or are you doing it, I was confused? Looks like I will be visiting in June for a few days, we must hook up!! Love ya tons, lic
Post a Comment