
My new headshot! Since classes start on Tuesday, I had to get my new headshots done for the "senior showcase" class. In April, after graduation, the MDT program takes its seniors to New York where we will perform in a showcase for casting agents and other "important people." :-) For my part of the show, I will be singing "Jimmy" from the musical Thoroughly Modern Millie. Fun and exciting stuff. :-)
Friday, January 06, 2006
New Headshot for My Senior Showcase
Posted by
Amy
at
8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I am glad that you are a computer geek like me!! Nice choice of background!! I love the head shot, you look BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hey so when we were in orlando I saw that disney is casting and I wrote down the number but now I can't find it!! So when I find it I'll let you know. Well talk to you soon, licia
Post a Comment