Well who knew I could ever figure out this blogging thing? OK- so I know it's not too hard, but this was an afternoon well spent trying to figure it all out! Anyway, so now I am a blogger! WAHOO!
Details of my life right now? Well, I am just getting ready to start my last semester at BYU as a Music/Dance/Theatre major. I graduate in April, and in the next little while I'll be in the process of figuring out "what's next!" It's exciting, but at the same time it freaks me out knowing that my college career is ending... it's been a great six years. (Ha ha...) Up until this point, its been pretty easy to know what's coming, but now- it's all a guessing game! :-) During fall semester I was in "Beauty and the Beast" at the Hale Theatre in Orem. It was such a fun show, and ran for two and a half months. So, when it was over, I was ready :-) Anyway, I'll post some pics so y'all can see what I look like as a brunette... WEIRD! :-) 



Friday, January 06, 2006
Amy Becomes a Blogger!
Posted by
Amy
at
8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, Amy your so funny! Those are pretty sweet pictures! I bet Lindz will fall in love with them! lol!
:D Kallie :D
Post a Comment