I think I will take pictures in front of my apartment with my backpack... going to "The Last First Day of School." Ha. So tomorrow morning at 10 I begin my sixth, and last semester at BYU. Wahoo! My schedule this semester is going to be pretty relaxing- only 12 credits- which is something I LOVE!!!! HOWEVER, I have to break my terrible habit of not being able to get out of bed before 10 am...hmmmm. I used to be such a morning person... what happened? I think I'm getting old. Ha ha.
Anyway,- This semester I am taking a stage makeup class, a Music/Dance/Theatre choreography class, voice lessons, church history, a Temples class, and the MDT senior showcase. Life isn't going to be extremely hard this semester, which I am thankful for! So yay, here I go to enjoy the end of my time here at BYU!!!
Sunday, January 08, 2006
My Last "First Day of School!"
Posted by
Amy
at
1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment