1. Momma - I had a wonderful Mother's Day last week. Chuck spoiled me and I got to spend some time relaxing and being with my favorite people - I particularly enjoyed the company of the little dude who made me a momma. Happy.
2. Crunch - We're coming up on crunch time for my show. We have a week left of rehearsals, then we hit tech week, and on the fifth, we open. It has been a wonderful and thought provoking experience for me, and because of the beauty of the show, I leave every rehearsal feeling great because I "felt something." I am thrilled to be working with such talented people. It makes me happy.
3. Daddy/Son - I'm grateful for a wonderful man in my life who will willingly let me be gone every night for the next two weeks. I'm happy that my boys get to spend so much time one on one, and I am grateful that this time of me being away every night won't last forever. It has been much needed "me time," but I will thoroughly enjoy once the show has opened and I'll be home four nights of the week. I miss our little family routine.
4. Fly Away -My momma just completed her training with JetBlue. And I am
her flight buddy. NYC here we come!! I'm dying to see Cinderella and The Last Five Years.
5. Dirt - We have a thin layer of dirt
covering our kitchen floor, but that means that Chuck has been hard at work getting our yard ready to go. (THANK YOU!!) I cannot wait to have our fenced back yard ready for Davis to run wild in. He will be in HEAVEN.
6. Class - The class I teach at the SCERA had it's last class on Thursday. I've had some of those kids for three years and have quite literally seen them grow up. I'm grateful to enjoy those two hours every week. And I'm grateful for summer vacation.
7. Dude - The kiddo just makes me laugh every day. Here are some random pictures from the last couple weeks:
8. Dancing Penguins - I am excited to be the poster child for another Hale show next season. These photo shoots are so much fun to do. I'm lucky to have been able to do it five times now.
Here's a fun little video to go along with it:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kRMiIjRl2yY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkRMiIjRl2yY
9. Baby Speedo - Summer is coming and Davis and I can't wait to hit up splash pads and Cowabunga Bay. Yippee!
Happy Sabbath, friends!









No comments:
Post a Comment