1. Four Years : Hard to believe that tomorrow is our fourth wedding anniversary! I still tell Chuck all the time that I want to "play wedding." Best day. Ever. And here is a link to to the happy pictures of that day four years ago.
I do believe that some Cheesecake Factory is in order.
Happy FOUR YEARS to my favorite boy in the world!
As many of you saw in my post last week, I resigned from Equity and had my first full audition in, *cough*, seven years. It was rusty. But, I am thrilled that this summer I will be going Back to Before, and playing "Mother" in one of my very favorite musicals of all time:

What a stunning show it is, and what a wonderful experience it will surely be. The timing is right for my little family for me to venture out for a little bit and reconnect with that part of who I am. Want to know something else crazy? My hubby has never seen me in a real show. Theme park Beauty and the Beast SO does not count, so for the first time, Chuck will get to see me perform. That makes me happy.
This is a piece of the gloriousness that I will get to sing. Happy.
4. Busy Busy : Davis is becoming more and more busybusybusybusybusy. It makes me tired. But it is oh, so cute and entertaining. Along with the busy-ness has also come a snuggly, quiet side. He is so wonderful when it comes to nap time. We read, he drinks his bottle, we rock, and he goes down. And I get a break!
5. Mud : This happened the other night - We went outside to discuss our fencing options, and Chuck got sucked in by the mud. We haven't laughed that hard in quite a long time.
6. Summer : Davis and I will be spending lots of time here this summer.
Thanks, Groupon, and your great deal on season passes!
And one more piece of sunshine for the day :
7. Little Orphans : In April I get to take a little road trip and sing a few ditties for this great cause. Can't wait! Rexburg . . . talk about a blast from the past!
Dando Amor Benefit Concert!
The Playmill Theatre is joining forces with non profit organization, Dando Amor in efforts to raise money for orphanages in Ecuador. This April 11, 12, and 13 join us for "A Night of Broadway" at the Romance Theatre in Rexburg, Idaho. Favorite Playmill alumni including David Walker, Ben Mason, Amy Shreeve Keeler, John Bidwell and many more will be performing!

Make a difference in the lives of orphan children in Ecuador while enjoying classic Broadway songs
Purchase your tickets today by visiting www.playmill.com!





No comments:
Post a Comment