Sunday, January 27, 2013
Sunshine of the Sunday Kind
1. Rascal: This is my son. He is . . . so great at church. Can't you tell how hard he works to be reverent and feel the Spirit?
2. 34 degrees: That's the temperature today. Feels like a heat wave, I tell you!
3. Competition: This Biggest Loser/Healthy Challenge I am involved in went very well this week. It's amazing what no sugar (I do get ONE cheat day!) and working out can do. Feels great.
4. Teeny-Boppers: I mentioned earlier this week how much I don't like changing wards. I still worry about us finding our "place" here, but we're on our way. This morning Chuck and I got called to teach the 14-15 year old Sunday School class. If anything, we'll try to fit in with the teens, eh?
5. Bulk: If I had thousands of dollars to spend I would go to Costco and blow it all in one short trip. A new pantry and awesome fridge sure do make me want to buy everything in sight there . . .
6. My Honey Boo Boo Machine: We got DISH hooked up yesterday. We get it for $14 a month (YAY for job perks!) and I am now able to watch TV again. Not that I really watch it all that much, but I'm glad it's an option.
7. Din-Din: Time for a Robinson family dinner. Yum. Fun. I don't have to cook. YEP! HAPPY!
Posted by
Amy
at
6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment