Today marks ten weeks till the fetus is scheduled to join us. That's * ALMOST * single digits. Huh. I need to start reading more about what to do with a baby...
He thoroughly enjoys resting his foot on the right side of my rib cage, and as I learned on Wednesday night, he is fascinated by the noises of cheering crowds (he went to his first pro sports event - Jazz VS Lakers - that night). He has been on post holiday detox the last few weeks, and I think I have figured out that he is a pretty calm kiddo when he's not pumped full of sugar. Making a mental note of that...
So here we are - ten weeks - and lots to do.
I think I will take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Do we get to see a picture of this baby bump?
Post a Comment