Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunshine


1. The above light has been the bane of my existence the past few months. I knew what the problem was, but didn't want to deal with the money it would cost to fix it.  I knew it wasn't ruining my car or anything, so I just drove... and drove.  Bah. I hate that light. Anyway, with some extra time on my hands this week, I was able to spend time in Ogden with my fantastic Daddy who fixed some much needed things on my Sophie. As of yesterday, no more CEL and I am extremely grateful for a dad who knows how to get in there and tear things apart and get them back together. Eh- the car was just an excuse for some good daddy/daughter time.  :-) 

2. Tis the season for THESE:
Take note that not just ANY candy heart can satisfy me - MUST BE SWEETART HEARTS. Mmmm. I love, love, love them. 

3. 



Thanks to Ethan for satisfying my ice cream needs this week...

4. Chuck was out of town all week long. I didn't sleep well, my nosebleeds were out of control, and I was lonesome. He got back yesterday. And that makes me happy. Things are much better with him around.

5. Did you know that I got a sewing machine for Christmas? I did. And I haven't touched it yet. BUT this week I got inspired by a project that looks simple enough to start with. Straight lines. Yeah. I'll figure out a boy version of this:


6. With Chuck back we'll get back to putting the nursery together. I found some good fabrics for bedding - so with the help of some family, he may just get some bedding in the near future.

7. And last, but not least - Counting down... TWO MONTHS left!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

That quilt looks ADORABLE!! Good luck with it!

I love sweetarts, too :)