Down to single digits. Nine weeks to go...
What'd I do this week to prepare? Mmmmm... not a ton. :-) I rested a lot, and today, for the first time in a month, I went 24 hours without a nosebleed.
THANK. HEAVEN.
In all honestly, I have had a fairly easy pregnancy, and I am thrilled about that. But for some reason my pregnancy plague is nose bleeds. I was prone to them before, but seriously? We're talking gushing blood four to five times per day. The average one lasts about a half hour. Boooooooo.
I use a humidifier. I use Vaseline. I use nasal salines. Sigh. This week I was ready to walk into the doc and demand they cauterize it... (I've had that done before...)
Meh.
But on a happy note: I'm close to finding fabrics for baby's bedding. It's taken awhile because we're pretty picky and don't have a "theme." Thank heaven I have family members who can sew - my skills are below minimal and it's a big project to take on when you *don't have a clue *. Here's to learning!

No comments:
Post a Comment