My Current Loves:
1. Blog2Print.com: I have six years (exactly 700 posts!) of blogging to get printed. The formatting is not perfect, but right now I just want to get them into book form. Perhaps when I am printing smaller bits I'll get fancier and choose a site with your own formatting options, but for now, this is perfect. I have four books to print. It'll cost over $300. But know what's cool???? THEY SELL GIFT CARDS! (http://www.sharedbookstore.com/b2p.html) :-) I totally dig that. Too bad Christmas just passed...
2. Naps. I love having time for naps, if I so choose to take one.
4. E-Mealz.com: My cousin's wife had mentioned this site to me a couple years back, but Andrea reminded and referred me to it back in June. Aaaaand it took me until October to jump on the bandwagon (that whole NO TIME thing was really cramping my lifestyle apparently!) I LOVE THIS SITE. I'm totally into someone giving me a list of things to buy and telling me how to make it all into meals. Now I don't have to worry about what to make for dinner every night. We were on enchilada/spaghetti/hawaiian haystack burnout. Hooray for new, pretty tasty ideas! (AND I only paid $15 for a three month subscription. Yup. Points won!) Want me to send you a referral? I think so!!!
5. Pinterest: Yep. Love this site too. Oh the lovely things I am finding...
6. Crib: We bought a crib. The one I WANTED was $400 and we decided to be frugal and spend that money on some other things... BUT we found this one - it's comparable and the price was fantastic. Our baby will have somewhere to sleep.
Gilbert has begun thinking that all of the new things that come into the house are his. Huh - Wonder where he got that idea.


1 comment:
I miss Gilbert. I can't believe I am saying that.... but I loved seeing him looking at the crib. HA!
Post a Comment