Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I Love Ya, Tomorrow!


Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow I am paying off my car. Two cars in one year on (Uh-Hem) jobs that don't exactly pay what college grads typically get. ;-)

I DID IT.

When I requested my payoff balance today I felt giddy as I thought of everything that I can DO with the money I make now! Hooray! I want clothesandfurnitureandmorevacationsandfoodstorageandhomedecorandsocksfromCostcoandapianoandjewelry.

I also want voicelessonsandaboar'shairbrushandashoppingspreeatHomeGoodsandshoesandlotsoffoodformycupboardsandlotsofotherthings.

I find it rude that as I am writing this a Marshall's commercial flashed across the TV. No Marshall's for hundreds of miles. Boo.

PS: To whomever controls the fates of Murphy's Law- you are not welcome in my life just because I have accomplished this task. ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED! NO WAY, JOSE.

5 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

I can feel your excitement, and I am giddy for you:-) I know how you feel and it's the best feeling, besides getting married. Congratulations to the both of you!!!!

Tiff said...

I'd say I'm happy for you, but I'm too distracted by my confusion at the gender of that Orphan Annie....

Katie said...

congratulations! That is awesome!

Melissa said...

Good job lady!

Spencer and Audrey said...

Yeah... we know the Murphy's law thing... we will pay off our van in August... just in time to by a new roof for our house!!! Gah!