Boy did that make me all giddy inside...you two are just adorable together:-) Congratulations on TWO years and to many more!!!
That is an awesome video! You look beautiful, Amy! Your hair and your dress are just perfect.And, of course, Chuck looks very handsome. This is a wonderful memory!
I'm a little late with my comment... Over the last week I've thought back to your and Chuck's wedding day. It was so much fun and you two were/are an amazing couple.Congratulations on your anniversary!
I forgot about the video! It did the same thing when I watched it the first time!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Boy did that make me all giddy inside...you two are just adorable together:-) Congratulations on TWO years and to many more!!!
That is an awesome video! You look beautiful, Amy! Your hair and your dress are just perfect.
And, of course, Chuck looks very handsome. This is a wonderful memory!
I'm a little late with my comment...
Over the last week I've thought back to your and Chuck's wedding day. It was so much fun and you two were/are an amazing couple.
Congratulations on your anniversary!
I forgot about the video! It did the same thing when I watched it the first time!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment