Quick post tonight-
Thank you, life, for giving me a twelve day break of goodness. It was BEYOND needed.
Disney Magic, I love you - Even if I do feel like I am still rocking on the ocean... And I even forgive you for not taking us to Castaway Cay like you were supposed to. It wasn't your fault that those people decided to have life threatening conditions that threw us off course.
Dear Skin: You are getting older. I can tell because for the first time I got a TEENSY bit of sun on my face and all of a sudden I have freckles. EVERYWHERE. Forehead, cheeks, nose... it used to take a few burns to bring out those babies... I guess I should feel good about my face looking like it did when I was NINE.
Disney's Electrical Light Parade: You make me feel like a giddy little girl. It takes A LOT for that to happen. Thanks.
Pop Century Resort at Disney World: You are hilariously AWFUL looking but provided a happy little place for us to stay for a few nights.
Little Town, It's a Quiet Village: I always love revisiting you for a day. I also love making more money in ONE DAY than I do in a WEEK here in Utah...
Little Ticker on This Blog: I am ready to buckle down and get rid of you. LESS THAN TWO MONTHS!!!!!! (Thank the Disney Magic for extending your life a few months!)
Tredmill. And Bob. : I have a feeling we are going to be good friends for awhile.
Body: Time to retrain yourself... EATING ON A WHIM FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN THE FOOD IS THERE IS NO LONGER ALLOWED.
Life is good. But can we go again?????
1 comment:
Ehh... who needs Bob. I vote big boat rides all the time (though I have yet to go on one myself).
... and by the way...
Isn't there an anniversary somewhere around here soon?
Post a Comment