Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Sunshine

It was another long and busy week. Phew. I am running around like a wild woman trying to balance three jobs, a husband, a calling, a kitty, and life in general. But- it's all good. Time is passing quickly and I now have a BIG BOAT ride to look forward to (and getting that car paid off...) so I CAN DO THIS!

Here are happies of the week:

1. Stuffing My Face: I love every other Sunday at Chuck's grandparents' home. I love the company and the food and the opportunity I have to call Chuck's quirks out in front of his family. ;-)

2. Addiction:


Chuck and I have a new addiction. I love it.

3. Outwit, Outlast, Outplay: SURVIVOR starts again this week!

4. My Princess: Chuck sings to me- Disney princess songs. And it cracks me up every time. He is funny- and that makes me happy.

(He claims I only write things about him on this blog that make him look like a pansy... he is not a pansy- he is just silly. And that is one of the main reason I LOVE him!!!!)


5. 10%: Chuck and I faithfully pay our tithing. (Not tooting a horn here... testifying...) - Every time we get paid I immediately write that check for 10% of what we made. We give it to the bishopric and move on. Every once in awhile, like this week, we see the blessings that come from the sacrifice we make. Friday morning Chuck called and told me that he'd received a VERY nice bonus (we had NO idea it was coming) that had been deposited in our account that morning. I was shocked and elated. Our big boat ride is paid for - plus some. Paying off the car won't be as far off as I anticipated! I LOVE TITHING BLESSINGS!

6. Memories: SO excited for the big boat ride with my hubby, sister, niece, Daddy, and step-mom. I CAN NOT WAIT to make some great memories and have time with family that we don't see nearly as often as we should. HAPPINESS!

7. Hot Air: Thanks for the feedback on last week's steam blowing blog. I needed to vent, and I hope I did it tactfully. Thank you for the wonderful support and good feedback. :-)

Life is good. And busy. Have a lovely week!

3 comments:

Harper said...

I'm so glad you've discovered (and fallen in love with) "Modern Family"! It's our favorite show, and we love it!

Bryson and Tara said...

I'm super excited for "Survivor" as well!

And that's very exciting about the bonus. Love it when things like that happen!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

"Modern Family" is AMAZING! So is "Community". Hey, we get to see each other in WDW soon, right? Hooray!