Friday, December 10, 2010

Does it Make Me a Grown Up When...

Getting a new washer and dryer makes me giddy and I want to stay home all day doing laundry?


I need to go buy some Tide in celebration.

What has my life come to?

3 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

So much fun! I got new pots and pans for my birthday and could not WAIT to start baking. Yes, we are old. Embrace it;-)

Karlene said...

I know what you mean! Go buy some TIDE! and DOWNY too while you're at it! Celebrate!

Spencer and Audrey said...

Amy, you need to update your blog (like I'm one to talk) but I have direct orders from my hubby telling me to tell you to do so. He thinks your blog is the only fun/funny one to read out of all of our friends... (who am I to disagree?) Anyway, just thought you should know.... your LATE!