
I do believe I have mentioned, once or twice before, my love for this product. Well, today TIDE gets its own post.
I love Tide.
I love that it makes my clothes and sheets and towels smell HEAVENLY.
Someday when I have a few more dollars I will be a faithful purchaser of TIDE.
I love Tide.
Dear Santa: Is it silly to ask for some TIDE for Christmas???? :-)
Friday, November 13, 2009
For the Love of...
Posted by
Amy
at
10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Tide, too. In fact it's all I buy and we're poorer than you. Here's the trick: buy tons when it's on sale, like it is right now at Smith's until Tuesday. Tell your man to go stock up. I've decided there are some things where it's not worth going cheap because you end up using more or really doesn't work as well--like girl products and deodorant. DON'T SKIMP ON THE DEODORANT. And don't get the kind that makes your armpits itch. I think I need not expound.
I will only buy tide. Even though it is pricey. But it is the only one that does not bug my skin.
I like to buy the Huge one at Sam's for about $20.00 and it lasts us at least 6 mos.
I am like you, I love tide but can't afford it all the time,however I have found another brand that I like. You should try arm and hammer when you can't afford tide.
Post a Comment