Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sun

1. Tres: See previous post. * THREE YEARS OF CHUCK AND AMY *

2. Sing, Sing a Song: This week I am jumping back into the audition world - For the first time since January of 2008. YI-HI-KES. So I'll go in and sing my song, attempt to dance, and chalk it up to experience. Reume - Check. Headshot - Check. Confidence - Not so much. But here we go! ( I hesitated even writing about this... I don't like to share my assumed failures with the world. But I got thinking about it, and ya know, failure is a part of life. We learn from it. And it's good. So I CAN share without allowing my ego to be bruised in the process, right? Of course right! Thank you, Yente. )

3. Little Teeny Boppers: Had a great turn out for my musical theatre class auditions at the Scera this week. I am really excited about the class and think that this year's attempted musical will be "Guys and Dolls." Sure, Adelaide will be 14 years old... the amount of time she's been engaged to Nathan Detroit... but whatever! :-) The music and script are just too fun to pass up.

4. Brrrr: It's only 65 degrees in our house today. So I pulled out my little friend the Space Heater. We are bonding as it blows on my toes.

5. Green: Paid another $700 on the truck this week. As I write these checks I can't help but think about what I could DO with all that money. Long term goals... looking ahead... I can do this...

6. Chatty: Last night, at the adult session that I posted about earlier, the speaker mentioned over and over again how women BOND by talking. Men bond by ACTION. Oh, how grateful I am for chatty girlfriends that I can bond with. Several of my dearest friends are no longer close to me geographically- and it makes me sad. But I'm thankful that we get on the phone and chat for hours and it's almost as if they were right here. AND I am grateful for those ladies who ARE close by... so that every week we can catch up and BOND!

The End. For now.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Are you auditioning for Crazy for You? If so, I LOVED doing that show at BYU-I. Definitely my favorite show I've done to date.

You'd make a stellar Polly!!

Break a leg!

K. C. said...

Happy 3 years!
I LOVE Guys and Dolls! It's my favorite!

Spencer and Audrey said...

Oh, yeah... and by the way, Spencer keeps your hamster well fed!