Happies:
1. Late Nights with the Texans: Stayed up till two a.m. last night playing with these folks. Oh, how I miss them.
2. Houses Bigger Than Anyone Needs: Chuckster and I drove all around Utahn creation this week seeing the Parade of Homes. And I thought I had a bug to decorate my house before... What fun we had.
Our Fav- The Monarch
3. Frozen Goodness: During our Parade of Homes festivities we got ourselves some yummy frozen yogurt- WHICH reminded me how excited I am for MENCHIES to be in Utah!!!
4. Plans: Heading to Orlando in October. I think I'll be ready for the work/play I'll be able to do. I'll be ready for it.
5. Green: Paid $914 towards the truck today. I just keep pluggin' along.
6. Mawwige: Wedding this week. We all know, I do, I really do, love weddings.
7. Manifesto: Spent a little time this week writing in my handy dandy little online journal, "What I Want My Daughters to Know About Marriage." I spared all of you from this rant (not a negative one, mind you), but if I do say so myself, it was quite brilliant. And it made me happy.
8. M. Gilbert: The cat is nuts. But he still makes me laugh and I love him lots. Apparently he wishes he were meat. He has an obsession with jumping into the fridge. UGH.
9. Wrapping Up: Summer is coming to an end. I'm excited to get back into the regular routine of the preschool/dance studio, life at the Scera on Thursdays... it'll be good for me. And for the pocketbook.
10. Sing Sing Sing: Got a saaaaaaweet gig with the Hale in Orem in a couple weeks. I'm totally excited about it.
Yep. And since I went to bed at 2 a.m. last night, 10:30 is where I end things tonight. Night!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Late. Not THAT Kind.
Posted by
Amy
at
12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I went to Menchies tonight! Thought of you!
That house kinda looks like a house Jordan helped build. Cool cool! :) Love you!
#1: What is Menchie's?
#2: Have a blast in Florida at Disney. I really want to go back!
You're the one person who can inspire 6 1/2 month prego me to stay up until 2:00 in the morning!!!
You make me feel young again! :)
We loved seeing you... you make living in the snow a little bit tempting!! My mother-in-law would sing your praises (probably literally) if you could talk us into moving back to Utah!! We'll see...
Post a Comment