HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, "Suck!"
("Suck" is Kensie's latest name for her uncle...)
("Suck" is Kensie's latest name for her uncle...)
Hi folks. Chuck turned the big 3-0 on Wednesday and what did we do to celebrate?
I got him into the car and blindfolded him with two ties...
We drove through his birthplace - Henderson, Nevada, at nearly the exact time of his birth!
... and we ended up at Disneyland.
For three days.
My husband is a happy 30 year old.
* A huge thanks to Jill and Nate for making it all happen! *
Other happies:
- Flowers: We got home tonight and found that the planter in our front yard had been filled with flowers. THANK YOU Tom and Lisa!!!
- Fantastic Disneyland food: Corn dogs, Blue Bayou, Churros, Pineapple Dole Whips, Bengal BBQ, giant peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies, Limeaide. Goodbye flat tummy.
- Concert: Singing. Happy.
- THE BACHELORETTE: A friend and I have a very fun project in the works for this season... Stay tuned.
- Cheese: It's yummy.
- Home: I love coming home after a trip. I LOVE home.
- Glee: Love me some because my husband mocks it almost as well as he mocks The Bachelor.
- Summer: The forecast says it's here... we'll see!
- De-Chunking: Run run run. That's the plan. Also, I will once again be torturing myself with Bob and Jillian.
- Yellowstone: We're going.
- Orlando: I'm going.
- Surgeries: Grandma and step-mom doing well so far. Relieving.
- Husband: I love him.
- Holiday: 4th of July. Coming. Favorite.
- Concert: Singing. Happy.
- THE BACHELORETTE: A friend and I have a very fun project in the works for this season... Stay tuned.
- Cheese: It's yummy.
- Home: I love coming home after a trip. I LOVE home.
- Glee: Love me some because my husband mocks it almost as well as he mocks The Bachelor.
- Summer: The forecast says it's here... we'll see!
- De-Chunking: Run run run. That's the plan. Also, I will once again be torturing myself with Bob and Jillian.
- Yellowstone: We're going.
- Orlando: I'm going.
- Surgeries: Grandma and step-mom doing well so far. Relieving.
- Husband: I love him.
- Holiday: 4th of July. Coming. Favorite.
1 comment:
Ok - so you were 5 miles away from me.... stink.
Post a Comment