Happies:
1. I am alive. This week begins the crazies that will be my life until about May 25. Every day will be one day closer to the crazies ending. This gives me hope.
2. Sleep: Thank heaven for it.
3. Crock Pot: Thank heaven for it also. (Keep those recipes coming...)
4. Water: I would die without it.
5. Soap: Bath and Body Works "Dancing Waters." Makes my hands smell super nice and fresh. Ahhhhh.
6. Kiddo: Sleeping Kensie in the other room.... plllllllllllllllllllllllease let her stay asleep.
7. Birthday: Mayzie is one!
8. Quiet: Peace. Serenity. I appreciate it.
9. Massage: Thankful that I have earned one. Need it. BAD.
10. Busy: Less time to sit around and be sad that I am not singing for money. OK- either that or it makes me think more about it... Ha ha.
11. Wedding: Dear Friend getting married on Friday. Happy.
Be good, people. And make it a fantastic week.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Sunday Sunshine - Scorched
Posted by
Amy
at
1:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have no idea how special I feel!!! :) Love you, Amy!!!!!!
You've got to try the Tangerine Mint scent at B&B. It sounds weird, but is oh so delicious. I want to eat my own hand.
Post a Comment