Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White...



So now that my sister's borrowed furniture has been sold, I am dreaming of the day that I can decorate my house. Yes, all friends with children, I know that you laugh inside as I drool over these white living room pieces, but I want them. So I'll put up a baby gate someday to avoid all things sticky, slimy, poopy, and grimy.

I am an optimist.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Once you have little ones all optimism is banished for nice things that we drool over. TRUST ME! The little people have true magical powers that supersedes the gates we put up around nice things

gilliay said...

We have white couches, well they are white slip covers with a two year old. And they come beautifully clean everytime I throw them in the washer! IKEA is a wonderful place. So dream away!

The Voorhees Family said...

Right...good luck with that.

Joella said...

Sigh! I too dream of a white couch someday. Perhaps by the time I buy one it will come with a magic eraser type cleaner that will magic away all messes! Love the white couch...want the white couch... :)