Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"I'm Just So Proud of All You Guys!"

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear Pilot-Turned-Motorcycle Mr. Bachelor-

The most enjoyable part of your show, every week, is the commentary made by my husband as he pauses, comments, and restarts the DVR. It is a highlight of my week. Thank you for making you, and all those woman, available to mock and awe over. Commentary quote of the episode by Chuckie: "This is GRADE A Reality television right here!" (In reference to Jake walking out of the rose ceremony... "What would YOU do Chris? Do I HAVE to give out two more roses???" Waaaaaa. Poor stressed out Jakey Poo.

I do believe that the shining star of this week was the simple and stunning piano version of "On The Wings of Love" that played in the background during your romantical "hide and go seek" romp through the vineyard with Miss Gia and her heels. Ha. REALLY? OK, and Gia, the truth is like I like you, but seriously honey, that laugh and the lips have GOT to go. At that rose ceremony last night those electric lips were seriously disturbing.

A close second to the best moment of this week was when you, Jake, burned the rose after your two-on-one date with Kathryn (who are you again, Kathryn?? Oh yeah- the chick that wore the short Barbie dress on the first night...) and Ella. I could hear the producer in the background giving instructions, "OK Jake... now walk down the stairs looking hopeless and dejected... good, GOOD. Spin the rose in your hand... take a little more time....good. Now glance at the rose one last time, great, and toss it into the fire!" Jake, you're so, like, good at acting. :-)

WHO IS THIS JESSIE CHICK?? Well, she's off now so it doesn't matter, but really? Who was she???? That green eye shadow was... mmmmm... fill in the blank.

Jake, did you feel as awkward as we all did as Ashleigh stroked your thigh and tried to get you all hot and in the mood? Yikes. That, my dear, was weird and painful as all getout. Her exit interview was quite pathetic too, I mean really, could she not TELL that he was "just not that into her?" Go ahead lady, walk away into the lone woods in your blue heels. Someone will pick you up...

Ali needs to chill out. I loved her. She's now getting just a bit too dramatic for me. Jake- just stop picking Vienna so Ali can relax, ok? Cuz she's pretty cool when she's not worried about competing with that...

I still don't like you, Vienna. I do feel bad that since Michelle is gone they HAVE to use you for any kind of drama in the series, but honestly, I just don't like you. I don't think you are pretty or smart or anything. Sigh.

Tenley, bless her heart, is still my fav, even if she DOES have RS voice.

PS: The raccoons at the end of this episode made my night. Raccoons=Funny.

And Mr. Pilot-Turned-Motorcycle Bachelor Man, can you PLEASE stop saying "you guys" ALL THE TIME??? "I'm just so proud of you guys," "You guys all look gorgeous tonight," "I'm glad you guys can get down and dirty," "I'm so excited that you guys are all here with me tonight." Blah blah blllllllllllllllllllllllllah.

PS: I apologize for any alarm that was caused by my last post. I am fine. My life is fine. But when those around you hurt, you do as well. Lots. That's all. :-)

8 comments:

gilliay said...

so we don't have cable which means I don't get to watch the bachelor. But reading your weekly commentary is pretty much better than actually watching the show. I don't know half of what you're talking about, but it still makes me laugh, out loud.

And I LOVE the picture of you with the giant hershey's bottle...that's my girl.

John and Tawnya Hoover said...

Can I just say that i look forward to your Bachelor recap... I just watched my first episode last night and youre right Vienna is awful and Tenley is awesome and the only one i like....

Unknown said...

Yeah. . . that laugh was honest-to-gosh awful. I had the show on while I was painting my dining chairs. . .not really paying attention, but that LAUGH! Yikes! A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.

Kallie Olson said...

:) Amy! You bring joy to my soul! You're awesome! haha You guys make me smile

Brooke said...

Hmmm, so this time as opposed to last time, I agreed with EVERYTHING you said. (Well, except that I do think Vienna is cute). Everything else, spot on.

Rachel said...

Can we have a moment for Jessie's hideous dress.....

Amy said...

ACK! Yes, Rachel! THAT DRESS!!! Oh my GOSH. Awful.

Harper said...

These posts make me laugh every time, and I especially loved the inner monologue of the producer. Very nice, Amy! VERY NICE!

And may I just say that "On the Wings of Love" is perhaps the cheesiest song ever written? It induces nausea.