My heart is just aching for all of you right now. Thank heaven for the gospel plan and for eternal families and divine love. Life is such a precious thing, even the fleeting minutes of it! What a bittersweet gift. Love you guys.
Amy love, I'm so sorry for your loss. This brings back so many emotions that I thought were gone. Hold tight to Biff, love her, help her, let her cry (and you too), distract her, and help her remember. Sisters are best in times like these.
Amy, I am having a hard time not tearing up myself for your loss. THank you so much for your words of faith and hope. I appreciate your testimony and am so grateful that you do have that keeping you going.
4 comments:
My heart is just aching for all of you right now. Thank heaven for the gospel plan and for eternal families and divine love. Life is such a precious thing, even the fleeting minutes of it! What a bittersweet gift. Love you guys.
What an itty-bitty little casket.
:(
*hugs*
Amy love, I'm so sorry for your loss. This brings back so many emotions that I thought were gone. Hold tight to Biff, love her, help her, let her cry (and you too), distract her, and help her remember. Sisters are best in times like these.
Amy, I am having a hard time not tearing up myself for your loss. THank you so much for your words of faith and hope. I appreciate your testimony and am so grateful that you do have that keeping you going.
Post a Comment