Sunday, November 29, 2009

Aboard the Disney Magic!

November 14-21, 2009



Our Room


In case of Titanic...


Day #2: Castaway Cay- The "Disney Island"








BIKES!





Day #3: Day at Sea

Cuba is in the background. I guess this is my impression of an oppressed person???
No idea.


Of course on the photo op morning I wore no makeup and was in the middle of a workout. Ha.


Day #4: Grand Cayman
Tragedy.

Stingray City. I KISSED A STINGRAY! I held him and he kissed me and Chuck kissed him.
Where are the pictures you ask? Let's not talk about it. It's the tragedy of my cruise. Boo.

OK- let's DO talk about it. Excursion lady was taking photos. Get the disc from her on the way back to the big boat. Long line. Amy procrastinates. Photo lady disappears. No photos for Amy. Amy cried. A lot.


Animals to greet us at night!


Pirates in the Caribbean



Day #5: Cozumel
X-Caret Park

BABY TURTLES!



AWESOME park. We floated down a river that went through caves and everything! Awesome. I enjoyed the little of Mexico that I was able to see!

Day #6 ANOTHER Day at Sea!

Gathering "Tat-oos" for Kensie



Day #7: BACK at Castaway Cay


My talented hubby strikes again.


Dinner at Palo!


New Friends!


Bye Disney Magic!!! Till Next Time...

4 comments:

Scott and Amber said...

Isn't stingray city fun! I'm so sorry you lost your pics :( Did you get to feed them? They feel awesome huh :) You will just have to use this as an excuse to go back and do it again so you can document the occasion properly ;)

Timeeh said...

Looks like you guys had a great cruise. The water in the Carribean always amazes me with how beautiful it is. Chuck's sand creation and your interpretation of an oppressed Cuban were really cool!! :)

Amy said...

Love, love, love it!!! I want to go too!! Ah, someday... Glad you enjoyed it:)

Hannah said...

Love the new dress from target. love the pictures. and I can't wait to go to grand caymen. that water looks amazing!