
Haven't been since 1999 when I went with my high school choirs. Chuck is giddy with excitement. Should be fun...
Thursday, October 15, 2009
First Time in Ten...
Posted by
Amy
at
12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haven't been since 1999 when I went with my high school choirs. Chuck is giddy with excitement. Should be fun...
Posted by
Amy
at
12:09 PM
5 comments:
You'll have a blast. I'm jealous.
I can't wait! I am doing laundry and packing now. Except that there is a certain two.five year old who thinks it's a fabulous idea to unpack everything. This should be fun. Lets see how many things are forgotten because they are put back.
Let me know what you think! We are tossing around the same idea for this spring. The problem is that neither of us have been since we were like 5 years old and now we are thinking we want to take our 4 kids who are 5 years old and younger?!?! How do we do that??? We have no idea what to expect! Take mental notes and let us know what your suggestions are. HAVE FUN!!!
Amy! I hope you don't mind, I admit I was blog-stalking and found your blog :) I love D-land, even though we live here now. But I am going to D-world at Christmas so I'll finally be able to see its wonders! Hope you have a wonderful time, and I hope you remember me . . . from advanced tap, remember?
Makenna Garner? ;)
I love that you guys went to Disney. Not like you are going to miss out in a month... hahaha!
Post a Comment