Before I begin with happies...
To some, two years is nothing. But hey- it's all we've got right now... so yay for us! Here's the jist of our "anniversary" day- September 12.
Project was completed the night before. Phew.

Finished product. Pretty happy with it!

For those of you who might have missed it last year... Each year I am making a book for Chuck for the anniversary of our being "together." The book is filled with every little thing that I have saved- notes, mushy emails, movie tickets, anything inside joke-ish, etc. etc. etc. and LOTS of photos. It's great for documenting our life together and I'm pretty dang proud of it all. Now I need a fire proof safe to keep them all in!!! Oh, and thanks to Costco for the albums and Mod-Podge for making them cute. Yep.
Here's a reminder of last year's book:

OK... continuing on...
STATE FAIR time!
Don't we look AMAZING with the sun blinding us??

My friend the bunny.

Show off...

FAIR FOOD!!! I LOVE JUNK FOOD!
(Despite what my husband thinks...)
(Despite what my husband thinks...)

Presentation of "THE BOOK".

Carrabbas: May I just take a moment to express my love and devotion
to this restaurant? WHY is there only ONE in Utah?
(Good thing it's close to us!!!!)
to this restaurant? WHY is there only ONE in Utah?
(Good thing it's close to us!!!!)

So there ya go. I've said it before and I'll say it one more time. HAPPY TWO YEARS TO US. We're beginning our "third" of everything now. Fun.
Sunday Sunshine:
#1: I got to go to Relief Society today. I'd forgotten about the weeping and sentiment that goes on there- I loved it! They've called an assistant chorister to Primary so now she teaches senior Primary and I go to Relief Society. I am VERY thankful for that. VERY. (Long story short: Our Primary program- which the chorister is a VERY important part of- is in November when I am going to be out of town... they needed someone else to lead, so they got a co-chorister of sorts. Again, I am happy about it...)
#2: Chuck and I have been riding bikes for the last couple weeks! It reminds me so much of childhood- I love it. We got him a bike on KSL for super cheap and have been riding all over the place ever since. Guess we've gotta get in what we can before the weather goes bad on us...
#3: NOVEMBER IS GETTING CLOSER. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR NOVEMBER.


Sunday Sunshine:
#1: I got to go to Relief Society today. I'd forgotten about the weeping and sentiment that goes on there- I loved it! They've called an assistant chorister to Primary so now she teaches senior Primary and I go to Relief Society. I am VERY thankful for that. VERY. (Long story short: Our Primary program- which the chorister is a VERY important part of- is in November when I am going to be out of town... they needed someone else to lead, so they got a co-chorister of sorts. Again, I am happy about it...)
#2: Chuck and I have been riding bikes for the last couple weeks! It reminds me so much of childhood- I love it. We got him a bike on KSL for super cheap and have been riding all over the place ever since. Guess we've gotta get in what we can before the weather goes bad on us...
#3: NOVEMBER IS GETTING CLOSER. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR NOVEMBER.


#4: My ideas aren't always so creative, but my husband's are! Here we are making little painted popsicle sticks for the Primary kids. Cute.


#5: Spent the afternoon with Kensie yesterday. The kid can now say whatever she wants and has this little irresistible face that I just wanna squish. Love that girl.
#6: The Office started again. We had Kristi and Andrew and Luke over for the premiere and it was great fun. I love having my regular Thursday nights back!!!
#7: Hilly should be having her baby this week!!! YAY!
#8: Glee: It still makes me Gleeful.
#9: I worked my tail off the last couple weeks and soon I can say that November's excursion is officially ours to enjoy. Can't wait.
#10: I LOVE GROCERY SHOPPING. I have been quite sad and cranky the last couple weeks. But we got paid Tuesday and I spend LOTS of time shopping around for food. It really REALLY put me in brighter spirits. I was also able to clean my house, organize a little... it was wonderful. I need more days and more money to grocery shop. :-)

#11: I'm really enjoying the class I teach at the Scera. It gives me one time a week to really do what I love and share it with a group of crazy fun junior high kids. I'm so thankful the whole opportunity came up.
That'll be it for today I guess. Welcome to the new week!

3 comments:
Amy I love you! You seriously make my day! and funny! Peanut butter cup perfection is what I eat when I'm way depressed about something usually haha :)
I love your little anniversary (kinda) books! Wish I had thought of that...This December we'll be married for 4 years and in February, we'll have been together for 5!
Happy two years to you! If you can keep this book up when the kids come piling in, I will really be impressed! It is such an awesome idea! Miss you!
Post a Comment