Ahhhh- another reason to love GLEE.
I dunno about "normal" people, but to us MT peeps, breaking into your own fantasy of song and dance when someone has wronged/loved/excited/disappointed/etc. etc. etc. you is perfectly normal.
I only wish I could film my musical moments...
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
The Mind of a Musical Theatre Nerd...
Posted by
Amy
at
10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My roommate and I have been spontaneously breaking out into that song all night! I love that show!!!
Sheesh, how'd you get that video up so fast? We like Glee, but we don't usually break out in song--mostly for everyone else's benefit.
I liked last week's episode better--it's not the main girl that bugs me, but Mr Shooster's wife. Ack, she's ridiculous. We love when the one kid's flashing back to hitting that guy when learning to drive. So awful mean of us, but so funny.
And yea for the Office tonight. If we can get NBC to come in on our TV, or I don't go into labor from Hyrum driving me bonkers.
I LOVE that show! i am so glad you are a fan as well! seriously the dont stop believing my roommates and I listen to every morning when we get ready. SO GOOD!
Post a Comment