Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kind of Obsessed...


I LOVE Rachel McAdams. I just DO. She's GORGEOUS and a brilliant actress. She is my woman crush. I asked Chuck if he had a man crush and he said he doesn't. I want him to have a man crush to validate my woman crush. But he doesn't.

That's all.

6 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

I think mine is on Gwenyth Paltrow. Have you seen the Time Traveler's wife yet?

Amy said...

Yay! You have a woman crush too! :-) Yeah- I saw the movie last week with my mom. Liked it a lot.

The Voorhees Family said...

Um...could you REALLY see your husband admitting to a man crush if he actually had one?

Trevor said...

Tell him to check out Ryan Reynolds. That might change his mind.

Timeeh said...

Hilarious

The Rich Family said...

Amy this is so funny! I think I have a lady crush on Rachael McAdams as well! I am always telling Brad how gorgeous I think she is! Ever since I saw the notebook I have thought she is one of the prettiest actresses. I cannot wait to see The Time Travelers Wife!