Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I Approve- Five Day Weekends

All weekends should be like this last one. It was filled with FUN FUN FUN summer activities, great family, and fantastic food. I couldn't possibly want more- except maybe a kitty.

I worked my magic on the BBQ. First time- not bad.


Biff's festive cupcakes!


The Kids and the Drinking Fountain









Sugar High...
Good thing I get to send her home with her mommy.



Chuck feels the love of my step-sister Pam's kids. ADORABLE.



The annual massage train- happiness.



What a flash in the dark will do to you...


West Yellowstone...


"Brains" in Rexburg...


And who ever decided that THESE were a good idea?




Truth be told, I thought they were hilarious.

I want summer weekends to ALWAYS last five days.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What the crap? When were you in West Yellowstone? Maybe I could have met up with you for a breif escape from in-laws. Thanks so much for your advice...my kids loved the candy shop. We also went to a great little books store and the park. Miss you!

Aubrey said...

Sheesh, Melissa got the bad end of the deal Yellowstone AND in-laws. Yikes.

Amy, STOP getting so skinny. I am not standing anywhere near you at the high school reunion--to which I am ONLY (and RELUCTANTLY) going to the picnic--because then I will definitely look like a beached whale. Especially from the back. Something is growing back there and I'm hoping it's a tumor they'll cut out. Wait--two tumors, because there's one on each side. Where did they come from?!

Five day weekends are nice, but I decided I don't like having the 4th on a Saturday with 9 o'clock church the next day and three grouchy kids (and two grouchier parents) who watched fireworks until really late. We were so brilliant.

Allison Juarez said...

If you want a kitty to make your life perfect, let me know! Turns out Our new kitty is going to be a mommy. Lol within the next few weeks in fact.

Hannah said...

You went to Rexburg? HAHAH!!! I sure hope that you saw a little something at Playmill while you were there! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday!

K. C. said...

Lol. The wiener dog with the triple bikini is the best one! We loved seeing you guys! When your butts start freeeeezing off, come see us!