Friday, July 03, 2009

Introducing Linus and Jerome

HE GAVE IN!!!

And not only did he give in by giving me ONE kitty... but this morning TWO little guys greeted me!!!




...

...

...

...

...

Yeah right. Lies. All lies.

Linus and Jerome are my tomato plants that I haven't killed in the four or so weeks that they've been in my ground. They're actually growing!!! I'm so proud... killing plants seems to be a part of me- but these guys are thriving! I feel like I am truly involved in "Provident Living" now. :-) Ha ha ha.



Also- this was my favorite part of the day:


I sing "Popular" to Chuck almost constantly... and he'll join in. I love it. But today, instead of joining in song, his napkin art said it all.

4 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

Hey if Chuck WILL let you get kittens Trever's mom has a couple of little ones that she keeps trying to give to us...

Kaitlyn said...

haha. I was gonna say... I didn't think he'd give in this fast.
I was thinking fish maybe or something. I had a fish named linus once actually.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Love it. I totally thought Chuck got you kittens! PS We are so excited to see you when you come down!

Hannah said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! He is so talented. And that is SO funny. You two are GREAT for each other!
PS-- I totally fell for the kitty idea. I was slightly confused because I had read your little blurb about the only thing that would make you happier being a kitty... so I couldn't figure out why you wanted yet another if you already had two... SO clever.