Thursday, June 18, 2009

"THE STRIPE OF WRONGNESS"


Yep. I'm proud of myself. After the disaster that painting an accent wall in my room became, I am excited to say that it is now fixed and looking fabulous. OK- honestly, it wasn't THAT bad. But since this is the SECOND time in the last couple years that my "touch up" jobs have turned sour, I think I will just retire from that part of life. No touch ups again. Ever.

PS: The spots on the wall in this photo are NOT from me! Mirror=Reflection. :-)

So that's it. Our room so far. We still have to put things on all the walls- but hey, it's a work in progress and I wanted to share what we have up to this point.

This lil' vase and flower arrangement are my favorites things right now. Thanks again, Z Gallerie!

4 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

Very cute!

P.S. Can you please send me or bring me (even better because then I get to see you) the Jamie-present moolah?

Lisa said...

I love it and I can't wait to see it in person. Love ya, Mom/Lisa

K. C. said...

Love it! Our room is kinda of similar in the teal sense. The bed an curtains are sea blues and that walls are brown and caramel-ish. I love those two color groups together!

Hannah said...

Awesome job on the accent wall. SO much better than the stucco paint that was awaiting... haha! So glad that I could hear this story from your mouth. It was funny :)