Sunday, June 21, 2009

To The Father of My Children.

For Mothers Day, Charles Brigham Keeler got me this:


So pretty. So sweet. I loved it.

For Fathers Day, I thought I'd give him a little touch of the reality of fatherhood and threw some cereal on the floor.


He loves me.

8 comments:

Grandma Robinson said...

Perfect gift!

Michelle said...

I just about wet my pants laughing at this.

Liz said...

Ha ha!! Brilliant!

Spencer and Audrey said...

Hee Hee Hee! Good practice for him. Is there some other announcement implied here?

Trever and Heather said...

hee hee!

Now only if you had let the milk dry down there along with some spit-out fruit snacks and then threw some dog hair on it, it would look like my house.

Hannah said...

LOL!!!! I hope you can hear me laughing and snorting all the way in UT. That was SO funny!

Chuck Keeler said...

People, don't encourage her. Amy love doing these things to me.

Kallie Olson said...

lol but Chuck! It's practically my job to encourage her! :P hee hee!