Oh. My. Gosh. She screamed at Link! SO CUTE!
That made my day! So adorable!
This quite possibly was the best and most happy thing I have seen all week!!! AWESOME!! :)
that is so cute! I can see your little one doing the same thing!
Cutest. Thing. Ever. Favorite = screaming for Link. Love it.
I scream every time I see Link too.
Awww that was so cute! I needed that- thanks Amy! That Link-scream just made me giggle. :)
This girl is gonna kill me. I can't wait for another kinzie post. YEAH!!!! The fact that she screamed for Link is perfect. A girl after my own heart. HAHA!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. She screamed at Link! SO CUTE!
That made my day! So adorable!
This quite possibly was the best and most happy thing I have seen all week!!! AWESOME!! :)
that is so cute! I can see your little one doing the same thing!
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
Favorite = screaming for Link.
Love it.
I scream every time I see Link too.
Awww that was so cute! I needed that- thanks Amy! That Link-scream just made me giggle. :)
This girl is gonna kill me. I can't wait for another kinzie post. YEAH!!!! The fact that she screamed for Link is perfect. A girl after my own heart. HAHA!
Post a Comment