Friday, June 05, 2009

Singin'

Wednesday night I was able to put on a lil 20 minute show for BYU's President Samuelson and some special guests he was hosting a dinner for. Great fun- so nice to sing things that ARE NOT from the show "Beauty and the Beast." :-) Despite the hitches and stress, I'm grateful I was able to do it. Yep.

Thanks to Seidi and Laurel for their help!

4 comments:

libby said...

So, A. that made me miss Seidi like crazy, and B. I have been coveting that dress for the last 12 months. Shabby Apple, right?

Sweating in the endless heat said...

That is SO cool that you got to do that! I wish I had a talent like that. Whenever I think of my mom marrying your dad, I totally think of your song you sang. I know weird, but you really have one of the most amazing voices I have ever heard.

Amy said...

Shabby Apple! Yes, Libs! And in fact, if you moniter their site closely, it goes on sale every so often. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine and I want to buy like 5 more so when they wear out I will have another. Ha ha.

Shirley Keeler said...

The jacket is so cute...but too many birthdays have come these past few months...our Chucks, Kimmi's and Kristy's, plus Mothers day...Chuck did a lot for all the moms he loves (step mom, Aunt Peggy, me, Kristy) and so....sorry that 200 for the jacket is a hard one this season! Chuck is always doing stuff for everyone and making it so special..He makes it easy to feel less stress even when we are broke, cause he is so giving :) I hope you get to rent your wedding dress though!
x Shirley