I'm not sure I get the title of this one... Please enlighten me. On other matters, I thought she did a great job-- I am just SO used to Kristin that it took some warming up to. AND I can't wait to watch this, myself. Still haven't seen it. One of the things on my bucket list.
This was the girl I saw when I went to new York! I loved her. She came out and talked to the group after the show and was so so nice. and asked us if we wanted pictures!
By the way I think you would be great in this role.
There's not a whole lot to get except that she sounds RIDICULOUSLY amazing on "There are bridges you crossed you didn't know you's crossed UNTIL you've crossed..." Love it. Nerd. That's me.
5 comments:
I'm not sure I get the title of this one... Please enlighten me. On other matters, I thought she did a great job-- I am just SO used to Kristin that it took some warming up to. AND I can't wait to watch this, myself. Still haven't seen it. One of the things on my bucket list.
There are bridges you cross you didn't know you crossed until you've crossed....
Hmmm, I'm not getting it either. But it's an awesome song!!! :)
This was the girl I saw when I went to new York! I loved her. She came out and talked to the group after the show and was so so nice. and asked us if we wanted pictures!
By the way I think you would be great in this role.
There's not a whole lot to get except that she sounds RIDICULOUSLY amazing on "There are bridges you crossed you didn't know you's crossed UNTIL you've crossed..." Love it. Nerd. That's me.
Love it. Goose bumps. . .1:03 is right! Woo!
Post a Comment