Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Uh... WOW

Many of you may not understand that AMAZINGNESS of this...


http://www.playbill.com/news/article/129586-Audra_McDonald_and_Will_Swenson_to_S

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I know, I didn't believe it at first! Crazy, right? I'll definitely be lining up for tix--hope I get lucky!

Liz said...

Holy crap. HOLY CRAP. HOOOOOLLLLYYYYYY CCCCRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. (Forgive me if anyone considers that profanity...) THAT'S HUGE!!!! I'm so impressed and excited! Definitely will have to make a little roadtrip down. That's incredible. What an honor for the cast and crew, too! That's rad.

Unknown said...

Wow and I say again WOW! I want tickets too! Just to say I've both seen and heard Audra McDonald!

Celeste said...

I know! Isn't it fantastic?! I wish I had the many dollars I need to go! I would be there in a heartbeat!

Amy said...

Wow...for the first time in my life, I wish I lived in Utah.... or at least could visit. That will be beyond brillant!!
And I had no clue Will Swenson was so huge. Go figure!

Jami said...

I know!!! I am so freaking excited, I can hardly stand it!

libby said...

I tried to explain to DJ how cool this is, and he absolutely did not understand. At all. But wow. I want to go to there.