Sunday, May 31, 2009

Really Amy??

*** SHAMELESS PROMOTION ***

The Story of the Pink Jacket.

Hong Kong. 2007. I'm almost headed home after an 8 month contract and an LDS guy joins the cast of The Festival of the Lion King. Nice guy. We hang out. We're walking in the streets of Hong Kong and without much thought I glance at a store window and say, "That's cute." THAT IS ALL I SAID. Next morning- guy shows up with the jacket. Super super nice of him... but that thing cost almost $600!!!! What the???

I've still never worn it. Anyone wanna buy it for $200? It's Lambs skin, pink- LAMBORGHINI. Please.


ALSO- if you know anyone who wants to not spend too much on a wedding dress, I've decided to RENT mine out. $1200 dress for $250.



http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=6663887&cat=240

http://bridal-expressions.com/bridal/etienne.shtml

4 comments:

libby said...

I love the story about the jacket. You've always been such a heart breaker. :)

Kristy said...

haha, funny thing! I have my wedding dress on KSL too, I feel kinda bad because my parents paid nearly what you paid for yours, but at the same time, it's just sittin in my closet.

The Voorhees Family said...

You're hot, but no, I don't need to rent your dress. It's your turn to trek to our place. When's it gonna be? School is almost out, so I can play! WAHOO!

Kallie Olson said...

lol that's a cute jacket! I'm surprised you haven't worn it! But alas, I don't have 200 bucks to spare.. even if I did have 200 bucks haha :) Love ya!