Monday, March 02, 2009

Why?

Why, oh why, do I find the shoes I CAN NOT have? Urgh. UK shoes from a year ago. Bah.

10 comments:

Aubrey said...

That bites--those are way cute. Did you check ebay?

You could be really dumb like me and wear ugly worn out Payless shoes that you think your stupid oversized dress (your mom MADE you buy) will cover them, only to have them showing in like EVERY picture.

Perhaps I do not give good advice.

gilliay said...

Those are beautiful. UK. Last year. That is way sad.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

We got the invitation today and little Mag pie saw it on my post board in the office and she said this, "oooo, so pretty, so cute mommy!" I had to laugh, she was SO interested in it. I am sorry that the shoes are unavailable, but Aubrey makes a good point. Good luck!

Kaitlyn said...

we should go to dsw and look for shoes this weekend! they have MANY shoe choices. Maybe we could find something close. Or something that we could turn into something close.
but those are way cute! And perfect for your colors.

Aubrey said...

hey--where'd you get your hamster? someone that i know that reads your blog wants to know.

Dustin'n'April Strickland said...

Thanks for the wedding announcement Amy. Loved it.

Melissa Garn said...

Loved your announcement, Love the shoes, and love you!

Seidi said...

i love those shoes!!! sorry you can't get them. i got your invitation this week and was so excited!! danny, who normally doesn't like anybody's invitation, said that yours was the coolest one he's seen in a long time. so i'm totally bummed cause i can't come to your shower cause my family's throwing me a baby shower the same day and time. but we will be at your reception!! can't wait to see you!

Hannah said...

SO CUTE!!! And so sad. Maybe your talent for searching until you find what you want got you in to trouble this time... :(

Bryson and Tara said...

I just got your invite. So beautiful!!! I cannot tell you how excited and happy I am for you!

I wish I could be there for the big day...