My computer is still dead. I moved my mom into a new apartment and we didn't have internet for a week. But I am pleased to announce that I at least have access to THE BLOG once again. There's lots of catching up to do. And I have to admit that I've been avoiding some of these posts for a long time. I still get a bit too wrapped up in the emotion of it all when I look through these pictures.
I left the B and B stage a month ago today. That was a horrendously tough week. The sobbing began exactly one week before my final show...

Getting ready on the last day

Memories
With Lindsey after the final show

Tradition

Techs


Tradition
Tim

Techs

There are so many amazing pictures that I really wish I could post here, but my friend Belle could get in some serious trouble for doing so. So there it is. Everything is still very fresh, and while I was excited and ready to move on, leaving the B and B stage and Orlando itself was terribly painful. BUT, I leave with wonderful memories and friends I'll have forever. Life is good.




2 comments:
I am sorry you are sad, that is hard leaving people you love so much!! Which I am so happy I get to see you in less than a week!! Augh!! I had a dream about your wedding last night, you got married at some weird place (and I don't even remembe chuck being there, plus you had some snotty people from our high school as your bridesmaids (I don't even know if they were real people, just that I remember them as being from HS). Anyways I miss you and even though I am across the country, if you need help with anything, let me know!!!
so... what is the tradition? To get hosed? Not fun...
I wish that you could have posted the pictures anyway... I would have loved to see them. But alas.
Post a Comment