To do a full length show... I am excited. Even though this was just the first dress rehearsal, it still brings back great memories of just barely being home from Hong Kong and having a new project on my plate. I love that feeling.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Remembering What it's Like...
Posted by
Amy
at
11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Do you already have a show ready and on your plate to begin? That's awesome.
/jealous
I, however, have some post-partum weight to lose as well as a baby to sleep through the night before that becomes an option... unless I want to play nothing but character roles... LOL.
Ok, so watching that made me REALLY sentimental!!! That wig! That dress!! I am jealous that you are moving back to Utah where being a performing mommy is more of an option!!
Don't get me wrong... Julia makes a fantastic audience, and she has even learned to applaud!! :)
Miss you...
Holy crap woman!! Don't take this the wrong way, but seeing you be Belle everyday kinda made me forget what you are really capable of. That was brilliant! Time to end your "provincial life" and get back to doing what you do best - even if it's in Utah;)
Loves!!
How exciting! A whole vast amount of possibilities lie waiting for you!
BRAVO!! Being that I can't sing unless I am in a choir, I find your talent the most AmAzInG thing to listen to. Thanks for sharing:-)
I heard that song on the radio the other night and was totally reminded of you!! I just love seeing you perform!! You're awesome!
Hi, Amy! I found your blog from your facebook. I'm so glad you found me! Are you doing this in Utah? I'm dying to see you in a show again. Let me know where you'll be when you get back and I'll come see you!
Oh how I miss you and love you. And I'm glad you posted that, cuz you are AMAZING, woman! And I'm also SOOOO grateful you decided to do that show & that I came to it on a night you were in it! That was divine intervention, I tell you. Glad to connect with you again. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment