Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Little Annoyed... OK- ANNOYED

I, like the rest of the country, have been riveted by the history that's been in the making the last few days. It's incredible and exciting and REALLY wonderful, but I am getting annoyed with the fact that celebrities are the people that the general public listens to when it comes to politics. Really? The fact that some stars on "HEROS" DOES NOT make them a political expert or analyst. So WHY are all these people being interviewed as if they ARE? Bugs.

5 comments:

Diane said...

I hear you with this one. It is amazing to me that the public doesn't even know what is really going on, they just going with the person not the platform.

Diane said...

I feel the same way. It annoys me to no end that they use the political platform to sway the public. Auugh

Courtnie said...

I'm with ya there! Oh, and by the way, Ashlyn can't stop watching your Beast videos. After everyone she asks, "Mom, we go to Disneyland and watch that?" Too bad it is Disneyworld and you are going away! Maybe you can give us a private showing after the wedding! :)

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I just have never understood why they think we care. I could not care less what the actors think about politics. Just stay on the screen/stage and act. I love that.

April said...

HERE HERE!! Thank you for shouting it out! Be careful they are reading your blog...I hope that jail time isn't for you now...don't be scared...I know where you can hide.