Vendors. All picked. Life is good.
Gugelman Photography
Brittany Andersen Photography
Nate Pickett Films
Emberlily Design
Wedding Cakes by Dawna
Bridal Expressions
Black Tie Tuxedos
Not gonna disclose the reception site here on the blog... gotta wait for the announcements for that one!! :-)
Keep voting on the photos! Chuck is designing our invites- fun huh?- And we love the feedback!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Happy Dance!
Posted by
Amy
at
7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I vote on all of them they are so great. Brittany did a great job!!! Are you back in UT yet?
Thanks Amy for keeping us up to date on all your wedding planning. It's so much fun! I can't wait to see you guys in March!
By the way, I fed your hamster a lot and didn't give him any exercise. You might want to let him run on his wheel a little : )
The photos! How much is she? Hoping to find one hum...yesterday. We need to get pictures ASAP
K...I can't help feeding your hamster!! I even find myself playing with him with the curser!! I'm losin' it..
Post a Comment