Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Favorite...

#1


#2


Or #3


Now vote.


And just because I think he's so terribly cute...


VISIT BRITTANY'S WEBSITE! I'm so into promoting her right now!

http://www.brittanyandersenphotography.com/

30 comments:

Joella said...

I like #1, then #3, then #2. But they are all SO FUN! Yay!

Celeste said...

I like #1 a lot if you want a serious announcement
2 is better for a more lighter feel.
And 3 should just be blown up, framed and put in your living room it's so beautiful!

Brooke said...

Definately #1

Macy said...

#3 is my favorite. Closely followed by #2.

Aubrey said...

I like 3. Or 2. I like the b & w one, but the blue woule give us a little hint to your wedding color.

gilliay said...

My favorite is number 2, then number 3 and then number 1. Brittany did an AWESOME job on these.

Katey said...

#3!!! I love it! You guys are so adorable together :o)

Brooke S said...

#3 is my fav.

Stephanie Behling said...

I love #3, I went to her website and looked at your pics and that was my favorite right away. Very cute pictures!

Trever and Heather said...

I now like the third one best...

Darci Morgan said...

Hi Amy,
Im Chucks cousin! Im so excited to finally meet u and for u to be part of your family!
I love all the pics! U are 2 cute in all of them! But i love #3 your eyes are soo pretty in that one :) cant wait to meet u :)
Darci

Anonymous said...

#3 for sure.

Tiff said...

I like the bottom one the best, even though it's not in the running... and of the three, I like #2.

:)

Anonymous said...

ooo...I'm first! I vote #1 then #3 then #2. but it doesn't matter what anyone likes. It only matters what you two like. Honestly, they're all darling! He does look darling in that one, but you are so photogenic too! so fun! (still can't figure out my google account) Chuck help!!

Timeeh said...

I vote for #3!

Molly Kay said...

#3 For Sure. Although the others are just amazing photographs, I like how it's just the two of you in #3.

Amber said...

I really like color. Especially #2 then #3. You have some amazing people lined up for your day! How fun. :) Savor it ALL. :)

Courtnie said...

I love #3.

Mrs. Egg said...

2 and 3!!!

Katie said...

I like #2 the best. Love the color. All the photos are beautiful!

Katie said...

Sorry, I need to amend my favorite... I still like #2 the best, but only used if you are going to print the announcement on the photo. If you are just inserting the photo in the envelope w/ your announcement, then #3. :) Unless you can crop #2...

Rachel said...

I already told you, but my vote is #1. But they are all adorable.

Unknown said...

I like # 2 - it's a great picture of both of you.

Kjersti said...

#3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it the most!

Hannah said...

I LOVE #3. But you already knew that. #1 is perfect for an announcement, though... gosh, I am so helpful! hahaha

Alicia said...

Me and my grandma like #3

Jason Graham said...

dos dos dos dos dos.

Melissa said...

I VOTE #3! I love close ups!

You are just too dang cute!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I am going to have to say #3, then #2 then #1. Number one is LOVELY, but I just love the color. Brilliant!

joel and laura michelle said...

#2. but i love that #3 is a close up. and i ole the b&w of #1. but i still vote #2. t hey are all amazing. you won't make a wrong choice. soooo fun!!! planning a wedding is just the most fun thing ever!