That is HILARIOUS! Grandma gets a wheel chair to push her DOG around? What the! I like taking pictures of funny people at Disneyland/world too. I once stood next to a lady whose bum was hanging out of her shorts, just to get a picture of the "shorts". (These were no daisy dukes-they should have been called a thong). There are some of the funniest people out there!
Hahaha!! That is so funny because that's pretty much all we did in Disney World! My brother and my dad created this game where they counted every single person that was too fat to walk and rode in scooters. By the end of the trip, we had an average of 30 people every day!!! haha!!
5 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! Grandma gets a wheel chair to push her DOG around? What the! I like taking pictures of funny people at Disneyland/world too. I once stood next to a lady whose bum was hanging out of her shorts, just to get a picture of the "shorts". (These were no daisy dukes-they should have been called a thong). There are some of the funniest people out there!
Oh my gosh! I didn't even notice that she had her walker hanging on her shoulder the first time I looked! hahaha
JAJAJAJAJAJ
That hamster thing you have on your side bar is awesome! How'd you do it?
Hahaha!! That is so funny because that's pretty much all we did in Disney World! My brother and my dad created this game where they counted every single person that was too fat to walk and rode in scooters. By the end of the trip, we had an average of 30 people every day!!! haha!!
Post a Comment