JB's. Hot dogs from Chevron. The CAR WASH! Money for the little market down the street... For some reason today I was just thinking about some of these things and decided that I needed to do another Sunshine post.
Maybe I was craving ice cream or something, but I couldn't help but smile when I thought about my grandpa taking my cousins and me to JB's all the time when we were kids and making us get the "Sundae Bar" before we actually ordered food. Oh, what a great grandpa I have.

Monday, November 24, 2008
Some More Sunshine...
Posted by
Amy
at
9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aaaaaammmmmyyyy! So I tagged you. I love you! You're cute!
I miss those days!
it is fun to walk down memory lane...loves!
April
I love this post. We had some good times, didn't we? :)
Post a Comment